The Solon Law Archive List of Legal Resources
- Lex Scripta
- Bartek Wroblewski of the Department of Constitutional Law at the
Adam Mickiewicz Universityin Poznan, Poland, has put together a very
comprehensive set of resources
on constitutions and consitutional-related documents and websites.
- An excellent web site creaded by Queensland, Australia's Anthony J H Morris LLB (Hons), QC. Look especially at his valuable site map which contains some excellent pointers to other legal resources on the Internet.
- Chan Robles and Associates
- Contains a virtual law library, which has, among other things, the
Constitution of the
Philipines, laws, statutes and codes plus Supreme Court decisions.
- The Avalon
- A fantastic site full of historical material, such as the Athenian
Constitution, Federalist Papers, the Nuremburg Trials, etc.
on the World Wide Web for Historians
- More oriented towards historians, this is a collection of resources on the Web of historical significance to
different parts of the world.
- Israeli Law links
- Nice set of links to Israeli law and statutes, from the law
offices of Haim Ravia.
- Thomas, the Library of Congress's Home Page
- Has access to Congressional bills and the Congressional Record.
- Jurweb: legal infomation in the INTERNET
- European Law Students' Association WWW page of pointers and resources of German laws and
Note that your local provider may not carry a particular newsgroup.
Another alternative is to try a news service like DejaNews
Last updated: 18 February, 2006.
Please send bug-reports, questions or suggestions to the developer of
this home page to William F. Maton.