- Obtain French versions of the rest of these documents. To date, only
the Constitution Acts 1867 and 1982 are in French, as well as the
amendments after 1982.
- Start cross-linking all the documents. This should make things
- Start building the most important part of the archives: The
proposals that would have brought the Constitution to Canada as early as
- Add support material documenting creation of Charlottetown
- Add the Committes Reports for Meech Lake and Charlottetown.
- Add the Beaudoin-Edwards committee report which studied the
constitution's amending formula.
Last updated: 21 February, 1996.
William F. Maton